Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vampin`short story

~ So guess who's still up vampin and gotta go to work at 9 in the am .. I doo (: idk why i just cant go to sleep but dont yall hate those people who fight over food OMG i just witness that today so let me tell you the story ~~~~~~ Once Upon a Time my momma dukes had a blueberry muffin so my auntie ask if she can have some of it but my mom simply did not want to share so they got in this huge argument and it was a pretty big argument like my aunte started to cry over a Muffin !! they cray cray something is absolutly wrong with my family like i would understand if we all was poor in this house with nothing to eat and my mom had the last muffin and wasnt tryin to share then i would be mad too but i mean we got food like we just went grocery shopping like we got chips juice anything you can think of but no they both wanted that muffin that so happened to be the last one ~~~ smh at these ppl !!!!!!
 `Carmese

No comments:

Post a Comment