Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello my name is ................

   ~ Hey ya'll my name is Carmese  sounded out like  (Car-me-S) please get it right. I'm 14 turning 15 October 26 (: yep i'm a Scorpio . I'm going to Reynoldsburg high next fall i will be attending the bell academy so i can graduate with a 2 year diploma. I have five brothers ( two of them are step brothers ) and three sisters. I love to Laugh and party but i'm still able to make sure i'm on track with my responsibilities at the same time.I keep my circle very small don't trust a lot of people u probably could say  i have trust issues.But enough about me let me tell you what my blog gone be about.
    ~So basically my blog is all about me. Its about my dream,thoughts,and feelings. this would give you a chance to really understand me and see from my point of view. I'm gone keep it appropriate but you'll still be interested at the same time.I will be talking about how i feel, dream, and think about other people, and events. You'll never know maybe your name will pop up in one of my blogs (: 
                                         
                                `Sincerely Carmese E. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment